Jun 5, 2011

maybe

I've been VERY tempted to cut my hair ever since i saw celebs like, Dara and Rainie, sporting shorter hair!




And now, even Gillian..! *AHHH!*


BUT I feel like my hair is always at the AFTER COLLARBONE BUT HIGHER THAN CHEST length so I still want my hair to grow bit more...(the last time that i had long hair was back in grade 7 * and maybe in grade 11 for prom..but those were hair extensions so i don't know if that counts..REAL HUMAN HAIR though ;P)

COOL CHICK HAIR! I LIKE THIS!so effortlessly cool!
maybe one day..YES one day, you'll be mine : SWIPED BACK COOL CHICK HAIR and maybe i'll end up looking like a boy * not that i look girly to start with


Ah yi told me to cut my hair like Miss Ho ( Tavia Yeung ) from Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir!...hmm..nahhh...

Passez un bon dimanche!

No comments: